IT Fundamentals helps professionals to decide if a career in IT is right for them or to develop a broader understanding of IT.
- It helps students or career changers determine if they have a competency for information technology and if it is the right career path for them.
- It covers all areas of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it ideal for non-technical professionals.
This course covers essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices…..More Info
Target Certifications and Career
The TestOut ITF course prepares students for more advanced IT courses, such as PC Pro, Network Pro, and Security Pro.
TestOut IT Fundamentals Pro Course Highlights
Everything You Need In One Resource
In addition to in-depth computer lab simulations, the TestOut IT Fundamentals Pro course also includes instructional videos, text lessons, quizzes, and certification exam prep. No additional resources are needed. It also includes real-time scoring and LMS integration to save instructors’ valuable time.
The scenarios they encounter in the course replicate everyday situations they will experience with today’s technology. These practice labs make it possible to learn real working skills that will set the foundation for future careers in IT.
Automated Assessment and Grading
Our exams and labs are automatically graded, and students are able to see how well they performed on each task. This saves instructors the time and effort of scoring. Our grading is fast and easy and gives students multiple paths to correct answers.
Instructor Resources and Support
In order to support our instructors, IT Fundamentals comes with various teaching resources such as teaching slides, lesson plans, sample documents, and student activities and project assignments. In addition, our friendly and committed support team provides whatever help you need as quickly as possible.
- Simulation labs: 24
- Video lessons: 100
- Demonstrations: 24
- Text lessons: 94
- Section quizzes: 22
- Certification practice exams: 3
- View Course Outline